Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Donate for Jackpacks!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tattoo Solicitation


For our 8th Anniversary, I decided I wanted another tattoo. I wanted to get it done on our trip to California, but we didn't have enough time and I didn't really know what I wanted. I want it on my ring finger and I want either Jory, JDJ, J or Jory Dan weaved into a band all the way around. But I don't just want the letters J O R Y etc.. to be tattooed, I want it to look like a design or at the very least in a Celtic/tribal/design-like font. Before the comments flood in, I'm not superstitious, so keep your negativity to yourself.

This is my solicitation for help on finding the right tattoo. I want someone I know that can DRAW to sketch me up some ideas because I want it to be original. So pick up your pencils and pens and draw me something! If I don't find something I like with his name or initials, I've come up with another idea. I'm not sure how feasible it is though. (See the picture above)

We didn't do traditional wedding rings, I found our rings at my favorite store, "The Dancing Cranes" in SLC. They were made by local artists and cost me a whopping $13 a piece. They are puzzle rings of a man and a woman intertwined. Tell me what you think.

5 comments:

Mr. E Mann said...

Tom is the only person whose name comes to mind. Just as long as you get your drawing from him before he moves and loses it...hahaha!
I had him draw me up a libra-scale tattoo one time. It was pretty good, but I wanted him to change a few things, so I gave it back. Then he moved and it got lost. That was years ago and I still haven't gotten a tattoo. Maybe one day. ;)
Good luck on yours!

tom said...

DUDE I'M SORRY!!!

Joey, i could give it a whirl....

Joey Girl said...

Start whirlin' then...I'm excited already Tom!

tom said...

do you know what size ring you wear? You need to measure the circumference of your finger so i will know what i'm working with. also, how wide do you want it?

Joey Girl said...

I don't know what size, so I used measuring tape. I'm not sure how accurate that is, but all the way around is 2 1/2 inches. Apparently I have fat fingers! The viewible top side of my finger is 1/16" or the line just past 3/4". So now you have the measurements for a band all the way around or a design on top with his name or initials.
Thanks Tom!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!

There was an error in this gadget

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter