Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Donate for Jackpacks!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

FINALLY...

The Johnson's are finally insured!
Appointments have not been made yet, but will be in a day or two. Jory will find out what in the hell is wrong with his guts and I will get back on my 18 million pills a day routine. I can't wait to start loosing all this excess weight! Last time, which was the first time I started taking all the pills required with having PCOS, I lost 60 lbs in 3 months. This time I have extra to loose because of the Clomid, it made me gain like 50 lbs in 6 months. Since I have been off all my medication for a year and a half now, I've gained more on top of that. It's horrible, I feel like a prisoner in my own body. All I want is to get healthy and hopefully get pregnant this year!

1 comment:

Mr. E Mann said...

Glad you two have the insurance back and best of luck on the Dr. stuff and the pregnancy!!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!

There was an error in this gadget

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter