Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Donate for Jackpacks!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Daily Progesterone Shots...fun

Thursday June 1, 2006 Got a call from the doctor’s, my progesterone level is 9 and the low should be 25. Not good! I’ll have to go in to the doctor’s office every day and get a Progesterone shot. On weekends, I have to take two pills in the morning and two at night. I will also have to go back to Sonora and get my blood drawn once a week to test my levels. Monday will be my next blood test day, perfect. I work late Sunday nights 4 PM to 1 AM. So I’m going to get home late Sunday and have to get up EARLY Monday for a blood test and my shot, nice. The things I’m willing to do to be a mommy. I can’t wait to be a mommy!

Can’t wait for Friday, it’s so hard not to call everyone! I want to scream it from the mountain tops!

I do have a new symptom. I’m hungry all the time! The only good thing about this is I’m starving for salads, for good food, lots and lots of healthy food. I don’t even want to think about fast food. I’m currently addicted to Roman Salads at Quiznos, so delicious!

3 comments:

Mr. E Mann said...

That's great to hear you're giving up the fast food. ;)
We all ate like shit for so many years!

Joey Girl said...

Not all fast food...just not as much. I'm not crazy! Sometimes a cheeseburger is all you need ;)

Good thing we don't live in Logan or SLC because I've been craving my favorite burger & onion rings from La Beau's! Not to mention Scone Cutter, Betos and Training Table!!! I guess I know where we'll be eating when we get to Utahrd!

Athena said...

When I was pregnant with Mat I started liking McDonalds (never liked it before) And I can't wait to eat Betos and Sconecutter too. Gotta love the Utah 24 hour munchies.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!

There was an error in this gadget

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter