Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Donate for Jackpacks!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Bad Bad Dreams

There I go thinking I had over come it or at least had layed it to rest. Then I go and have nightmares all night. I woke up this morning very sad. Confused and scared at first but then Sad because I'm positive it has everything to do with the treatments combined with the fear of a child from a past I wish I could delete. I'm sorry. I'm certain I know what triggered them. Don't stop. Just understand. We climbed the last mountain yesterday, it's all down hill (in a good way) from here. There goes that damn phone again. ARGH! Those pigeons are going to be sorry tonight!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!

There was an error in this gadget

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter