Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Donate for Jackpacks!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I SO Have To HAVE One!


While listening to Seniorita Pain in the ass Palin try to debate pretty blue tie Biden, I'm debating on whether to get a Costco card or Sam's Club card for the cheaper gas prices! Although I'm pretty set on going Costco for the locations, but on Sam's Club's front page I found this Shoprider Flagship Scooter with Cab! It's like a Micro Smart Car but not really cause it's not a car but anywho....Doesn't it remind you a little bit of the Harry Potter Knight Bus when it squeezed through the double deckers? And for $6,110.00, it's a steal! kidding bitches
Peace out!

2 comments:

tom 'target' taylor said...

sam's club bad. sam WALMART walton's club bad.

tom said...

that is quite cute though

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!

There was an error in this gadget

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter